Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's Brittani Kline


Brittani Kline was the winner of America's Next Top Model Cycle 16. I was inspired to create a blog about her and it's my first time to make a blog. So let's begin. Brittani Kline was born on May 19, 1991, with a height of 5' 10 1/2". Her hometown is Beech Creek, Pennsylvania. Her current location is Howard, Pennsylvania. Her favorite designer is Marc Jacobs. She was confident in her walk. Runway was her favorite part of modeling world. She love to dance and to form artistic expressions like collage, painting and crafts. She also love reading, writing, being with friends and family.

I choose Brittani Kline as my first blog story because i like her and she was strong. I can relate myself to her life. She did not lose hope even though he was judge as bad in front of the judges in ANTM.


No comments:

Post a Comment